This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: “I should’ve known when you took my son as your own” – Ciara’s New Song ‘Greatest Love’ Has Husband Russell Wilson Written All Over It

Wednesday 13 February 2019

“I should’ve known when you took my son as your own” – Ciara’s New Song ‘Greatest Love’ Has Husband Russell Wilson Written All Over It

#jaiyeorie
 Ciara is out with a brand new music video just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Greatest Love referenced her husband Russell Wilson....okurr
In a verse, she sings:
From the first day that I met you, it was special
There was something different ’bout you
Had to pray ‘fore, ‘fore I jumped into it head first
Ain’t an expert but I know I never, ever felt like this
Never, ever been held like this
Never, ever met nobody real like this, oh
I should’ve known when you took my son as your own
I ain’t saying I ain’t like all the carats and the stone
It’s just your love that I want
Now it’s you and me against, ‘gainst the entire world, the entire world
I see our love when I look at our baby girl, I’m a lucky girl, oh
Read the full lyrics here.
Watch the music video below.
📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home