This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: Justine Skye’s ex-boyfriend Sheck Wes denies claims that he assaulted her

Thursday 14 February 2019

Justine Skye’s ex-boyfriend Sheck Wes denies claims that he assaulted her

#jaiyeorie
Justine Skye: Ex-boyfriend, Sheck Wes denied claims that he assaulted her
Sheck Wes, ex-boyfriend of singer Justine Skye, has reacted to claims that he assaulted her. The singer yesterday claimed that he attacked her and her friends on the road with 2 cars filled with his friends.




Justine Sky also accused Sheck Wes of putting his hands on her.
She tweeted:
“Taking a walk with my friends and my man and Sheck Wes (my abuser) and his friends decide to STALK US and attack my friends… two cars full of n*ggas while he sat in the car like a bitch. You’re pathetic Sheck and you beat women. You hit your girl before me and you’ll do it again.”
She continued:
“You’re pathetic… and all the people defending you, ya whole b*tch ass label.. everyone. You spreading lies about me. Moral of the story is, if you never put your hands on me.. you wouldn’t be in this situation and you just keep making it worse.”
However, Sheck Wes has responded by stating that he he has never beaten any woman and that the allegations were false.
“I’ve chosen to remain silent until now out of respect for actual victims of abuse. But I cannot stand by while lies are repeatedly told about me.”
“I never hit or beat any women and I did not beat up or jump anybody.”
Reacting to his denial, Justine Skye stated that she has proof, a video showing Sheck Wes jumping over the fence of her house to attack her.
“I literally have footage of you jumping over the fence of my crib to attack me Sheck…your lies are even more disrespectful…Are you going to lie and say this is not you too?”
📎 🤔COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🖋️ 📜 🗺️ 😂 ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade 💣 COMMENT BELOW... CRITIC ALSO 🇳🇬 #jaiyeorie 🗺️

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home