''I know what the bible says about homosexuality but I also know what the bible says about other sins'' Tonto Dikeh

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

''I know what the bible says about homosexuality but I also know what the bible says about other sins'' Tonto Dikeh

''I know what the bible says about homosexuality but I also know what the bible says about other sins'' Tonto Dikeh says as she stands with Jussie Mollett

Tonto Dikeh condemned yesterday's homophobic attack on Jussie Smollett.


In a post shared on her IG page, Tonto Dikeh who describes herself as a ''Radical for Jesus'', wrote that no one should be made to suffer because of how they love differently and that she understands what the bible says about how Jussie, a gay, loves and also knows what the bible says about other sins.
Read what she wrote below..
Sending you Love and Light..
No one shld suffer because they love differently..
I know what the Bible says about this,
AND I ALSO KNOW WHAT THAT SAME BIBLE SAYS ABOUT THE OTHER SINS WE(YOU AND I) COMMIT SHAMELESSLY..
#say no to homophobia
We love you @jussiesmollett?
The world at large needs healing,Say no to hate... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});