Nikki Laoye and hubby, Alex Oturu part ways after 7 years

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Nikki Laoye and hubby, Alex Oturu part ways after 7 years


Gospel singer Nikki Laoye and hubby, Alex Oturu part ways after 7 years


Gospel singer, Nikki Laoye and hubby, Alex Oturu have reportedly split and are heading for divorce, after been married for 7 years.
 
Nikki Laoye and Alex Oturu got married in a grand wedding ceremony which was held in Lagos on the 11th of December, 2011. They married as virgins.

Nikki said she and her hubby married as virgins and both of them had never had sex before marriage.
In her words: –
“My husband was not surprised that I was a virgin when we got married because he was also a virgin. Even though I was a virgin when I got married, I had equipped myself with information on sex education. I preach to Christian ladies that they should not think that because they are virgins, they should not find out how to get things done because when they get there, they have work to do. It has been fun and an adventure for us because we are finding out things about ourselves.”
“I decided to remain a virgin till I got married. I did not just want to be jumping from one man to another. It is often said that once you pop the cherry, you can’t stop and I did not want to deal with sexual issues while I was dealing with my life and education. I also did not want to get pregnant, so I told God to help me. I was tempted a lot but I was blessed to have wonderful relationships whereby the men respected my decision and even helped me to keep my promise. My husband also told me that he kept himself for a special woman. The truth is that now that I am having a lot of sex, I have come to realize that it is very emotional and it should be done with someone you will love to see the next day,”
The couple have been separated for about a year due to an alleged irreconcilable difference and reportedly don’t live together.
Nikki Laoye and Alex Oturu have also not been together in public for a while, and have also ditched their wedding bands in recent photos.
 
While the gospel singer and her husband don’t have a child together, a source close to the family disclosed that couple might have even begun divorce proceedings but have split on amicable terms and remain friends.




Pls ladies shine your eyes... marriage is a good thing.... pls marry a man that loves you.
Don't get carried away by the "feeling' watch and pray.
Pls men marry a woman that you love and she must respect you


😌 JUICY COMMENTS 😌 ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ next... FOLLOW ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Instagram - kemikingblog Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});