Friday 14 December 2018

Lenny Kravitz Admits He Likes Not Bathing While Wearing Same Outfit For 30 Days

            Lenny Kravitz Admits He Likes Not Bathing While Wearing Same Outfit For 30 Days

Lenny Kravitz reveals he hates changing clothes and often wears the same outfit for a month.
The Grammy Award winning rock star released his new album Raise Vibration, stopped by "Late Night with Seth Meyers" where he revealed he rocked the same outfit for 30 days straight. While talking about recording his new album in a small town in the Bahamas, he confessed how he goes a month without changing his clothes. Oh?
"I will be quite honest with you, I get into this thing because when you're on tour and when you're doing all this stuff you change clothes every night, you can't wear the same suit you wore last night, you have to always change," he said. "So, I get there and I'm like, 'Screw it, I'm not changing clothes. I don't want to change clothes.' I wore the same jeans and jean shirt for 30 days."
Likely the outfit you see him in below:


"When it gets to the point where I can't stand myself, I get out a hose and get my bottle of Dr. Bronner's soap, and I wash 'em, wring them out, throw them on a rock, let 'em dry for an hour, put them back on, wear them for another 30 days."


Peep the clip below:

Oh, Lenny. ... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home