'I only just found it it’s “Able God”. I’m I the only one who hears “Ebuka” - Toke Makinwa, Ebuka and the tweet about 'Able God' that's causing a stir online

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

'I only just found it it’s “Able God”. I’m I the only one who hears “Ebuka” - Toke Makinwa, Ebuka and the tweet about 'Able God' that's causing a stir online



Toke Makinwa, Ebuka and the tweet about


Toke Makinwa seriously come off it .... Is she fantasizing about him of recent?
Toke Makinwa's single tweet about Ebuka and Able God is currently causing a meltdown on Nigerian Twitter.

 Toke tweeted about the street song 'Able God' and said she only just realised it's 'Able God'as she's been hearing and thinking it's 'Ebuka' all this while.

In her words, 'I only just found it it’s “Able God”. I’m I the only one who hears “Ebuka” instead'.

Trust Nigerian twitter they just aren't buying it , see reactions

... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});