Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

"How I survived Law School" - Lola OJ


As some of you guys may know I went through one of the toughest periods of my life till date, although you may know me as an influencer I also had my own personal goals that I wanted to accomplish which I finally completed last year.

I am so excited! Yaayyyyy! I can now add Esquire to my title.

I received so many questions from you guys regarding my experience at law school and how I juggled studying and building a brand, so here it is! A short video answering all your questions; the good, the bad the ugly! "If law school affected my relationship?” "How I handled being stereotyped by others" and “My top tips on how to pass law school."

Thanks again for all the love and support and I hope this video helps someone out there.... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments