Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Belinda Effah Shares Photos As She Turns A Year Older



Belinda Effah Shares Photos As She Turns A Year Older

Nollywood actress, Belinda Effah is a year older and to celebrate her day she shared beautiful photos of herself on her IG page.

Captioning one of the photos, she wrote;

 For The Woman I Have Become I Am Grateful To God - Now I Am A Year Older and A Year Wiser. I Am Very Happy To Be Alive, I Am Very Grateful For Life - I Do Not Take It For Granted - I Am Grateful For Family - I Am Grateful For True Friends - I Am Grateful For - Work Friends - Business - Career - Friendship - Companionship - Understanding - Beliefs - Growth - Movement - Pursuit Of Life’s Happiness - Goals - Target - Accomplishments - Failure That Taught Me To Be Stronger and Believe More In God and My God given Ability - I Am Grateful To Everyone Who Cares About Me and Have In One Way Or The Other Shown Me Love , I Am Grateful To All My Followers (Social Media Friends), This New Year Of My Life is Going To Be Delicious, Brace Up, It’s Going To Be A Jolly Ride, We Are Going To Have Loads Of Fun #Lord Thank You For Another Year . Happy Birthday To Me... spill TEA ☕ Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments