POWER OF MAKEUP: KIM KARDASHIAN WEST | NikkieTutorials

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

POWER OF MAKEUP: KIM KARDASHIAN WEST | NikkieTutorials


KIM KARDASHIAN WEST! - CAN SOMEONE PINCH ME?? - When Kim asked me to do her makeup (I peed my pants a little) I immediately knew I wanted to do a throwback to a video that united makeup lovers all around the world: THE POWER OF MAKEUP! Kim is gorgeous both ways, but still, it was beyond surreal to see the power of makeup on this icon! Hope you enjoy!
GOSSIP ABOUT JAIYEORIE TO THE NEXT PERSON Tell A Friend about Jaiyeorie FOLLOW Instagram - Jaiyeorie Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});