Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Chrissy Teigen Celebrates Their 5th Wedding Anniversary

   


 Chrissy Teigen took to her Instagram to share their  wedding photo with a caption that shared details of their journey together, how they fell in love and having to raise their children together.
“2 years ago today, I met the man of my dreams. And 5 years ago today, we got married,” said Teigen in the incredibly adorable post, adding, “We have two babies and some pups and a life I am grateful to have.”




She continued, “My everything, I love you and am so proud of the story we’ve created. But you are an asshole for releasing your @nbcthevoicenews on my target launch day for real.”


Teigen and Legend are parents to Luna Simone and Miles Theodore Stephens.
Congratulations, again, to them!





GOSSIP ABOUT JAIYEORIE TO THE NEXT PERSON Tell A Friend about Jaiyeorie FOLLOW Instagram - Jaiyeorie Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments