Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

CUTE SPOT: Missy Elliott Goofing Aroung While Making Her Hair




Missy Elliott captioned;
I’m always up to something🤷🏾‍♀️😩🤣 I always catch my hairstylist off guard then he realised when he turned back around I had just put some glittery shimmery💩glistening all ova his body🙈😂😩🤣😍 sorry K-Lon🤣 he cute doe😉
When Alex on the face & K-Lon doing my hair it get so quiet you can hear a stomach growl it’s so quiet u hear people thoughts🤣😩🤣😂 beauticians & make up artist don’t play bout their craft🙌🏾(Respect❤️)Just imagine if they talked the whole damn time & you get out the chair & looked in the mirror & they got you looking a mess gurrrrl bye💅🏾🤣😂😂 GOSSIP ABOUT JAIYEORIE TO THE NEXT PERSON Tell A Friend about Jaiyeorie FOLLOW Instagram - Jaiyeorie Facebook - jaiyeorie Weddings - jaiyeorieweddings Advertise/ send gist to us - jaiyenews@gmail.com ... spill TEA Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments