Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Teyana Taylor & Ty Dolla Sign Made A Song About Threesomes

Teyana Taylor & Ty Dolla Sign Made A Song About Threesomes


Teyana Taylor recently released her K.T.S.E. album  under  Kanye West label.  Teyana's song "3Way" with Ty Dolla Sign on her new album is getting a lot of buzz. On the track, she sings about having a threesome with her husband Iman Shumpert .Threesomes are something she and her husband are into, that doesn't mean it's for everybody. And she made it clear to never do anything you don't want to in an effort to keep your partner.
“One thing I want to do is be very, very clear. Ladies, and gentlemen, do not force yourself to do anything that you don’t want to do. Because sometimes they do hear a song and feel like, ‘Oooh, should I do this?’ ‘Does this make me a better girlfriend?’ ‘Does this make me a better wife?’ No. Everybody has a choice. Because my poor husband, I be like, ‘Babe, let’s try this!’ He be like, ‘Baaaabe.’ So it’s not always the guy, and it’s not a forceful thing. My husband doesn’t force me to do anything I don’t want to do. Sometimes I be suggesting stuff, he be looking at me like I’ve got five heads. But we also understand marriage. That’s how I feel. If you make a vow, what’s the next step? If we already humpin’ before marriage, then what’s the next step once you’re married and you done said your vows? You plan to be together for the rest of your lives? Baby, we’ve got to keep it spicy.”
Thoughts?
You can check out her full interview below:

Photos: Teyana's IG/GettyFOLLOW fb.me/jaiyeorieblog m.me/jaiyeorieblog ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments