Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Omosede Igbinedion presents her son with a diamond Cartier wristwatch

Omosede Igbinedion presents her son with a diamond Cartier wristwatch
Hon. Omosede Igbinedion, representing Ovia South/West-Ovia North/East at the Nigerian House of Representatives, has showered her son with an expensive gift as he clocked 9 years old.
 
Omosede Igbinedion presented her son Prince Alexander with a diamond Cartier wristwatch made by luxury designer, Malivelihood.

Taking to social media, she wrote:
Happy Birthday to my Prince, my World, my bestfriend, my son, my Everything. God bless you my darling. May God protect you,guide you and keep you.
I am so blessed having you as a son, you brought so much joy to my life and the family.Each and every day I love you more and more, you are just so special.
Happy 9th Birthday. Prince Alexander Igbinedion- Akenzua
 
Happy birthday my Darling ��� @princealexanderakenzua
Thank you Malivelihood @malivelihood
Thanks for the cake @bakedby_melanii
Thank you Grandad, Nana, Aunty Ivie
FOLLOW fb.me/jaiyeorieblog m.me/jaiyeorieblog ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments