Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Actress Dan Neika Clay Gets Married in #EvaMendes dress.

 
 Dan Neika Clay captioned;
I prayed without ceasing for my husband. I knew my worth; therefore, I stopped accepting fuhgayze. When I met my husband, I had a frown on my face on April 21, 2016. However, he said HE SAW my light. HE approached me. HE offered to buy me a cup of coffee jus so I could stop frowning. (If you are my friend, then you know my frowns be real and unhidden.) When HE SAW me, he told me that HE KNEW that I was HIS wife. HIS MIND was already set that HE WAS MEANT to be a husband just as I have known since I was a little girl that I was meant to be a wife. HE DESIRED a woman without a child, and I desired a man without a child. That was our first desire, and he and I both HELD ON to that. So many people TOLD me to settle because EVERY man has AT LEAST one child. Well, I pray to Yahweh, and I get what my heart desires. PATIENCE. It REQUIRES steadfast faith. I prayed for my husband when I was a teenager not knowing who my husband would be. I prayed that he was being protected by Yahweh. He, too, prayed for his wife not knowing who she would be. I have many single friends & family members, and I say to them: Hebrews 11:1 Calling those things that be not as though they were. I prepared my spirit, my mind, my way of thinking as if I were a wife. That is called being a wife-in-training. I had to work on self as I saw my husband's vision. He is the final decision-maker. Submission is a great thing because that means that I fully trust my husband because he is RESPONSIBLE. A man knows what he desires in a wife. Unconditional love is loving someone under no condition. Unconditional love is a heap of forgiveness. Love endures. And if all'Lat is too deep, jus work on being the fruits of the spirit, which is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS & SELF-CONTROL. We keep Yahweh first☝️. We know that He favors married couples. We are honored to have been obedient to our Heavenly Father. He is with us always, and we know that we are blessed. Praise Yahweh. ♾💜♾ OH. YOU THOUGHT WE DID THIS BY OURSELVES? NAH. WE KEEP YAHWEH FIRST. IT AIN'T'EEM'ABOUT US. Kind regards, #DanNeikaClay *Dress: #EvaMendes * Hair: #BrandonStefan *




She captioned; PART✌ of our going into the land of milk and honey: #MARRIAGE #BlackLoveIsDope as I'm pah'ppin in my #EvaMendes dress. Yes, @evamendes is my SistaFren. 💜💚 She gave my husband and me a marriage blessing on her page.😍 We set our own #marriageGoals 💙 #LoveAlwaysWins as I walk in #MyPurpose of #iAmAWife. #iLoveMyHusband
Kind regards, #DanNeikaClay. #BlackLove ✊💜♾💚 PRAISE YAHWEH!






FOLLOW fb.me/jaiyeorieblog m.me/jaiyeorieblog ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments