Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kafayat Shafau-Ameh Celebrates Nigerian 2-0 Victory with Eclectic Dance Moves



 Kafayat Shafau-Ameh captioned;


As body Dey pain me reach i jus gat to celebrate . Imagine malaria with match HBP . Now I am sweating like the game cured me lol 😂
Naija is a goal,Musa is a goal, UPDATE IYAYIN ⚽️⚽️⚽️ 🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬
Omoooooo see as this victory bring sooooo Much joy. A mighty breath of fresh air amidst all the worries we have as a nation. Congratulations once more to @ng_supereagles thank you for warming our hearts with joy .
On the other hand thanks a lot for the views on my last post I wasn’t expecting it ooooo🙏🙏🙏. #wearehappypeoplenaijaspirit #naijaspirithappyspirit

FOLLOW fb.me/jaiyeorieblog m.me/jaiyeorieblog ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments