Sharon Stone has shared the secret behind her youthful look.

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Sharon Stone has shared the secret behind her youthful look.


 

Speaking with stellar Magazine on Sunday, the 60-year old opened up about her strict health and beauty regimen. Stone talked about how she ‘rarely drinks’ alcohol and instead has ‘probably 20 cups of herbal tea a day’.
Stone revealed that she constantly does dance, yoga, swimming and Pilates sessions. ‘I’m not a sedentary individual. I don’t like fat on my body. I’m a physical performer – I like to be able to use my body in my work,’ she explained. Photo Credit: Getty
 
 
Räägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});