This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: Mummy Daughter Goals : Mo Abudu & Temidayo Abudu

Sunday 18 March 2018

Mummy Daughter Goals : Mo Abudu & Temidayo Abudu






EbonylifeTV boss captioned;
I had a lovely day out with my darling Temidee today. She treated me to lunch at a beautiful new restaurant in VI, called Sabo and then she took me to watch a movie and we watched Gringo! Much fun to watch with great moments. Thank you Temi for making my day special 💕💕. Mummy hurry back from London, so we can do one of our "three generation lunches".💝🎀 #mothersday #mothersdaylunch #familymoment #motherdaughtertime


Räägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home