Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Wizkid Defends Davido Against A Troll

The love and respect that existed between them appeared a few hours ago when Wizkid stood up against a troll for his new "best friend", Davido.   Davido, had started the evening by tweeting on Twitter;    "To live .. to love. To laugh"   Shortly after this tweet was posted, a Wizkid fan came to the LIKE CET crooner saying that he should continue to live and love while Wizkid continues to drop all the hit songs.   "Live, love and laugh while @wizkidayo drops another blow on Monday at 13h, Nigerian time"   Davido, of course, replied that the troll let him know that he had no problem making hit songs, a known knowledge of millions of people around the world.   At this point, Wizkid started, getting up for his "brother". ...


Remember before their reconciliation last year, Wizkid spoke of the rivalry between them indicating that he is not paying attention to beef.   In his conversation with Punch, Wizzy as he is affectionately called said;   "I do not dwell on things like that - music is my goal, not rivalry, it's about making good music for me, and I think the sky is wide enough for everyone can fly.   "This year has been very good for me and I am grateful to God and all my fans, I have been very busy and it has been a roller coaster for me, I do not take it for granted and I will always do my best. better in everything I do.   "It's about highlighting Nigeria in the world, and I'm glad there's more focus on African music now, because there's a lot of talent here."


Räägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory