❤❤❤❤❤ Busty Bae : Roman Goddess Finally Marries Her White Husband

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

❤❤❤❤❤ Busty Bae : Roman Goddess Finally Marries Her White Husband

 
 The Roman goddess, was the center of Oritsefemi's wedding last year, has finally walked into the hall with her white wife. Remember that in July 2017, Busty Instagram Slay Queen interacted with her white wife, Erling Carlos in Dubai. She saw cruising and having her vacation in Dubai shortly after. The Roman goddess who wrote 'Something great cooking' on Instagram, finally said 'I Do' to her man. With the handle, @ romangoddess1 he has over 300,000 followers and going through the likes and comments on all his posts that attract, it shows that many of his social media fans are active. The Roman goddess was so old, so it was very difficult for her to pass before someone who was not listening. Balanced to the beautiful hip and big butt, he is a sight for his fans. Remember that a few months ago, he shared several screenshots of fake accounts on his Instagram page, warning his followers not to interact with them.
In one of the posts, she wrote, “I don’t have a Facebook account.”
Responding to a fan, Roman Goddess said, “Many of these scammers are taking advantage of my big boobs and sexy curves to defraud people. I am only on Instagram and my followers know my real account.”
In a chat with Potpourri, the Instagram sensation, who seems a bit uncomfortable talking about her boobs said she was born the way she is.
“Do you think I have time to spend money on surgery,” she fired with a note of distaste in her voice, showing her anger with the question of whether her boobs are real or not.
“My boobs are very real. I don’t need to convince you or anybody but I can tell you they are real. I was born this way and I will remain this way” she said.
 
Räägi sõbrale... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});