Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Mo Farah's son interrupted hisinterview after winning BBC Sports Personality of the Year





Watch the cute moment Mo Farah

The 10,000m world champion, Sir Mo Farah, 34, was named 2017 Personality of the Year by BBC Sports, becoming the first long distance runner to win the award since Paula Radcliffe in 2002. He won the award in front of Superbike world champion Jonathan Rea, Paralympian Jonnie Peacock and boxer Anthony Joshua at the ceremony held Sunday night at the city's Echo Arena. Farah, who enjoyed her third 10,000m gold medal in London last August, could not attend the ceremony and received the video award from her daughter-in-law Rhianna. While giving a live interview, the athlete was outclassed by his adorable son Hussein, who stole the hearts of millions of viewers causing chaos. The two-year-old boy was seen moaning before Farah's daughter-in-law, Rhianna, was forced to pull the young man into his father's lap, causing him to shout, "No, I want daddy!" However, in his acceptance speech, he said, "It's pretty incredible and hard to think, I never imagined I would ever win that, but anything can happen, if you work hard, you can achieve your dreams.
"I am sorry I could not be there. My kid has been not well. I just cannot believe I have won."
Watch the video below..

#Africa ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments