Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I wore one black trouser for over 3 years as an artist - Tim Godfrey reflects on his Grass to Grace story

A few months ago, gospel artist Tim Godfrey gave new cars to his seven most loyal members.  According to him, he could not live a luxurious life while the members of his team still used public transport, hence the reason to buy them the car. He is one of the richest and most blessed groups today, and he shared this Grass to Grace story on Instagram.
 

Saw this and I was in tears... I remember people laughing at me.
People said I was wasting my life.
Some said i wasn't good enough.
Countless times... I was rejected.
A lot of people walked away.
I wore one black trouser for over 3 years as an artist.
Can you see where #Akpoaza brought me from....
In life, I have learnt not to take anybody for granted...
This was sent to me by @iamwoleoni ...
I think we recorded this in 2004 ...our first recording as an artist...
What can I say... Jesus you are #sogood👍
To me.... Help me bless the name of the Lord... I will be sharing my story here very soon... You will understand that i am a #walkingmiracle🚶
Mention which Xtreme member is still here...
#Africa ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments