Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘What you have been preaching is unhealthy’ – Between Ubi Franklin and Daddy Freeze

#mynameiskay


According to reports, the drama began last week when Chief of Triple MG Ubi Franklin took his Instagram to say he was a tenee for mature believers, apparently a shade in Freeze's teachings. Ubi Franklin said today that the LITV report showed that his opinion of tithing was garbage. Ubi Franklin, who was guest on the show, shared his opinion of the tenth and rejected Freeze's critique against enriching the pastor through her. According to him; "I pay tithing, I'm not interested in the garbage that Freeze says, I believe it's a part of success and how it grows because I can not keep what I should give to God." Freze responded, inviting Ubi to disrespect his opinion.

Dear @ubifranklintriplemg, I have never insulted your person, so you stating that I am “saying rubbish” is quite unfair.

You said tithing was in the Bible and you obey it. Please what part of the Bible if I may ask? Is it Deuteronomy 14:22-26 that says we should eat our tithe in the place the LORD has chosen? Or is it Malachi 3:8-10 that was debunked by this your same pastor when he said, from a post where his last sermon was quoted on Linda Ikeji’s blog, that Christians are not under any curse for not paying tithe?

I’m not sure Pastor Paul would have chosen you to be the mouthpiece of his ‘grace’ doctrine, especially with your state of benightedness on this particular issue.

Following the footsteps of many of your pastors, you haven’t addressed my ‘rubbish’ with the Bible. Instead, you have used your personal ‘sentiment’ and ’emotions’ to debate my claims.

Dear brother, we are all entitled to our feelings, emotions, sentiment and ‘understanding’. Unfortunately, we aren’t entitled to our own facts and your attempt to debunk my ‘facts’ with your ’emotions’ is doing the doctrine you swear by, a huge disservice.
 
... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments