Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Singer Psalmos Shares What It Was Like Waiting For 6 Years Before Having Their Children



Credit – instagram.com/psalmosofficial


 Bolaji Dekunle-Oniyo shared with Tofarati Ige of Punch, how they survived during their challenges.
We have been married for nine years but we had to wait for six years before we started having children. We believed God for six years before we had a child. That alone can break a marriage but we stuck together because we love ourselves.
There was a lot of pressure from friends and family but we decided to stick together. When God sees genuine love, He dwells there. I am sure He saw that we love each other and he decided to bless us. Now, we have a son and daughter. When we got married, we didn’t have anything. We didn’t even have a mattress, so we were sleeping on the rug.
I remember that I had my first son through Caesarian Section, and I told the doctor that I wanted my husband to be in the theatre with me. He was in there with me and knowing that he was right there meant a lot, though he was scared through it all.
Those are some of the moments I cherish most, and when I came out of the surgery, he was the one telling me everything that happened. We are more like siblings. He was also with me when I had my second child. Those are things that money cannot buy. Even our families know that we always want to be together, and some of them are learning from us in that regard.
Even though we waited for six years, we had imagined them spiritually before they came, but their births have added more responsibilities. Having our children has made me to know my husband in another dimension. I didn’t know that he could bath a child or do some chores but when I gave birth, he was the one who gave our first child his first bath. We always help each other and sometimes, it affects his job because he had to delay some assignments to attend to us. He is a good father and husband. ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments