Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kim Kardashian’s BFF Hilariously Makes Fun of Her Early Morning Walks: “You’re Like A 97-Year-Old Granny!”

#mynameiskay




“I’m really impressed with your self-control. I think it’s really good, it shows me that you are possibly thinking of changing a lifestyle,” Jonathan compliments Kim in this preview clip.
“It’s gonna take a lot of work but this is gonna work,” Kim says.
“By the way, this is pretty good for somebody who eats 365 meals a day,” Jonathan adds referencing his body.
“But if you worked out…” Kim adds.
“I go to the gym, all you do is walk up and down hills. You’re like a 97-year-old granny,” Jonathan hilariously tells Kim. “Every morning I’m in New York I see, ‘Here we go! I’m going walking!’ Every morning I’m like where’s the exercise? I wanna see the Golden Girls up and down the hill.”
Kim doesn’t let Jonathan off easy. She makes him do her morning fitness routine down the street.
So how does Jonathan do? Watch the funny clip to find out!
Keeping Up With the Kardashians returns Monday, Sept. 25 at 9PM, only on E! UK & EIRE
... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments