Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kemi Adetiba shares LMAO conversation she had with her father about spending time with a sugar daddy

#mynameiskay


 In 2013, the Wedding Party director Kemi Adetiba had a conversation with him in which she joked about flying to Atlanta to meet a sugar daddy, and his response was EPIC !
Kemi Adetiba shares hilarious conversation she had with her father about spending time with a sugar daddy back in 2013
Facebook" reminded me of this whatsapp conversation I had with my dad in 2013. This is classic example of my dad and I. I obviously inherited his sense of humor and I am grateful for it.
I'm also thankful that he is not the kind of "What kind of joke is that?" type of father. I know my boundaries, yet I can sit and gist with my dad on the phone for hours. I'm talking, GIST...like one would with their "bottom drawer" friends. And the topics span a full spectrum, and fan a variation of topics. How cool is that?!! Like I said, I'm ever so grateful, and I can only pray my daughter... #ThingsMyDadSays #AdetibaHumour," she captioned the screenshot. ❤ ❤ 23480504107551 call me ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory