Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

"I can gladly say that I never cheated on my wife" Chris Attoh says as he gives marriage advice

#Nigeria
"I can gladly say that I never cheated on my wife" Chris Attoh says as he gives marriage advice

 Chris Attoh whose two-year marriage with actress Damilola Adegbite crashed revealed he had never cheated the woman. During a Podcast interview with Bol Ray about Starr Chatto, a newly-worn listening guest asked for advice from Chris and said;

Marriage is a nice thing and more importantly, marriage is a serious job. It's a partnership, it's not a chess game and if you look into your Bible, you will find that God has said that a man who finds a woman is considered good. He also says that man is better in himself, but if you find a woman, you will find a good thing. So, that's an addendum, you're an addict to that fate. I think we've forgotten the basics of marriage being down. When you love someone, you should be able to forgive, respect, and submit, and these are important things.

Speaking further, Chris Attoh said that women should learn to entrust the husband who is the captain of the ship if they want peace. He said; As a woman, you need to entrust the captain of the ship. It is really important if you want peace in your home and I will always call it, it's incredible how long you will learn in the Bible. If you are a Christian, believe me, it's your Bible that will take you through your marriage days. Bol asked him if he looked at all the counsel he gave in his marriage, and if that was the reason he came down,


Chris Attoh replied, "No one is perfect and I'm not here to talk about my marriage" When asked if she had regrets about her broken marriage, Chris Attoh answered no, saying she had gained a wealth of experience. I feel like life is too short for any regret. Everything that happens happens for reasons. I have a nice boy, I have great experience and I have a lot of work. Many young people out there need to be guided. He said The other listener invited him to say he was lying and accusing him of cheating on a wife allegedly leading to a marriage crash. Chris Attoh denied claims he had never cheated his wife. He said; I'd like to say I've never cheated because I did not find a reason. when you're still busy, it helps.

Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory