Patience is key as you don't know everyone's story - Raisa Alao Akala

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Patience is key as you don't know everyone's story - Raisa Alao Akala

#Nigeria


Raisa Alao Akala captioned;

As a Lagos driver I get annoyed with these keke drivers, however I decided to take time out to talk to the owner of this keke. He made me understand that this buisness takes care of his family and sends his kids to school and that he cannot charge his customers too much, so for him it is a numbers game! he has to get from one destination to another as fast as he can to allow him to pick up as many customers as he can in a day. I think taking time out to understand and hear his story taught me patience! Patience is key as you don't know everyone's story!! #nigeria #keke Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});