Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Somizi is Sending Students to University

#Nigeria
Somizi is Sending Students to University
 
Somizi explained that he’d like to pay for two to four students’ first year of university and mentions how students can apply for funding in a video he posted on IG.
‘God blesses us to bless others and I want to live a life with purpose and live a legacy. With my book approaching almost 10 000 units – and thanks to you – I spoke to my management and I want to donate R20 from each book. I want to help two to four matriculants to pay for their full first year at varsity,’ he said in the video.
He captioned the video: ‘Changing South Africa, one person at a time. Thanks to all who are supporting my dreams coz through u I’m able to support other ppls dreams izandla ziyagezana. #DOMINOES about to go gold.’

 






Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory