Friday 18 August 2017

Nigerian Lady Becomes the 2017 Best Graduating Student at UK University (Photos)

#Nigeria                                        
Tioluwani Comfort and her mother 
 Miss Tioluwani Comfort has bagged the 2017 best graduating student with distinction in Law (LLM) at University of Wales, United Kingdom.



Her words: "I attribute my success to the Lord Jesus Christ because nobody receives anything on earth except it be given to him from heaven because in all fairness, I never expected that I would graduate with a distinction in LLM Law let alone graduate as the best student.

Romans 9:16: “So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. "I cannot claim that I read a lot but I can claim that I prayed a lot to achieve this. Thus I attribute this success to Jesus, who is the lifter of my head.

The prayers of my parents also went a long way to make this happen. It symbolises the fact that Jesus still answers prayers. Also, faith in God with hard work pays." Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

1 Comments:

At 19 August 2017 at 08:53 , Blogger Tyrand said...

Congratulations my dear, keep the flag flying making Nigeria proud.
I like the aspect of your interview above where you said, you read but prayed more and that hardwork and prayer pays.
Please is there a way this platform can showcase her certificate for best student in LLM Laws as published in the tribune newspaper of 29th July 2017.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home