Monday 31 July 2017

I am not married to John Fashanu-Rachel Bakam

❤jaiyeorie
The rumored girlfriend of John Fashanu, Rachel Bakam, has denied claims that they have tied the knot and are living as husband and wife. Rachel said;


"The Media love to refer to John and I as husband and wife but we are not married. We keep quiet and let that perception slide but the truth is, We are great friends and fight for some causes together‎. He is amazing in business and a very loyal friend. Professional to the core. Misunderstood by many but an amazing man. I have been very close friends with him for over two years now and i can attest to his goodness and loyalty. He goes the extra mile for his friends. He has gotten his feet caught unfairly many times because of his goodness.
I am blessed to have a great friend like John who has grown to become like a brother, confidante, friend and amazing in business. We also fight many causes together. I am a humanitarian. When I propose to John to come on board to support causes like empowerment of IDPS and Anti-human trafficking, he comes in and gives his all. He is Loyal to the core through thick and thin. I have enjoyed the best friendship and work relationship with John so far"she said

Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home