Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

My first boyfriend is my last boyfriend #jaiyeorieweddings

#Jaiyeorie
The bride-to-be Ashley wrote about Kunle, who has been her best friend for about 8 years now and she being elated to be getting  hitched.

 
She posted photos on her Instagram page and said:
“Growing up at the age of 15-16, I remember asking God that when I get older & start dating, my first boyfriend should not only be my first and last boyfriend but also he should be a man after Gods heart so he knows how to love & respect me dearly! Not knowing God really did listen to my prayers.”
“7 years ago Kunle and I met in church & although we were too young to make marital decisions, we just knew we were meant for each other! A lot of people teased me for not having experience dating around but today I am proud to say my first boyfriend really indeed is my last boyfriend.”
“I’m glad I can advise younger girls that dating is not something you should rush into. If you wait on the Lord & let Him pick your partner for you, He will provide nothing but the best.”
, We Love to know U COMMENTS ................. ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments