Daddy Showkey shares throwback photos with Pasuma

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Daddy Showkey shares throwback photos with Pasuma

#jaiyeorie
 
Daddy Showkey shared wayback photos with fellow veteran musician, Pasuma. He captioned one of the photos; "I got message, I was being asked why did I call @officialpasuma my brother. He has proved to me for so many years that he is not just a friend,so today I proclaim him 'my Brother'. Show me a friend and a brother that will be with you in Good times and bad times. That will stand by you no matter what #showdonshow#daddyshowkey #lionclan#asalamamovement #ghettosoldiers#ajegunle"  , We Love to know U COMMENTS ................. ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});