This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: Khloe Kardashian has admits she pretended she was trying to get pregnant during her marriage to Lamar Odom

Friday 9 June 2017

Khloe Kardashian has admits she pretended she was trying to get pregnant during her marriage to Lamar Odom

#jaiyeorie  .
In Sunday's episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe goes to a fertility clinic to see if she can be a surrogate for sister Kim, 36, to allow her to have a third child with husband Kanye West.

When the doctor asks Khloe, 32, if she's ever tried to get pregnant, the reality star said

'I fake tried. I was married but I knew the circumstances weren’t the healthiest, so I just kept pretending I was doing it.' she said.

In a confessional to E! cameras, she said:
'When I was doing my fertility treatments, they were more so for Lamar. I had to stop cause there was much deeper stuff that was happening in our marriage.
'I knew that it wasn't the right situation to bring a child into, and I think I've done a lot of covering up for him, like even when it made me look like I was the problem. But I was fine taking on that burden on my shoulders because he had a lot of other deeper s--t to deal with.'


 
, We Love to know U COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home