This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: God promised me long life,private jet- Bobrisky

Friday 9 June 2017

God promised me long life,private jet- Bobrisky

#jaiyeorie
From the desk of Idris
Just wanna thank God for his mercy in my life.i was nobody before 😩😩😩😩😩😩. I almost gave up. But my God proved to me that he is still existing . I drive d latest cars 🚗, travel to any country I want, use d most expensive phones 📱 thank u father 🙏🏻🙏🏻.i wont be shy of who I am. U are free to insult me lol u are only reminding my God not forget d long life he promise me, d private jet he has in place for me,lastly good health. So continue I won't t block u anymore. Cheers , We Love to know U COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home