Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I'm still the same child I have always been- Says Keke Palmer @kekepalmer

#Jaiyeorie
Keke Palmer had her breakthrough in Akeelah and the Bee , all grown up, cutting her hair , now in lavender low cut shared photos writing
 I'm still the same child I have always been and I strongly believe that we all are. I have experienced more, been exposed to more, discovered more, but I am the same person that opened their eyes that early morning Aug, 26th 1993. I may be taller, I may be older, I might even have some face lines 😂, but that is still she. I can see her in my smile and I'll never give up on her, I'll always show up for me✨ , We Love to know U COMMENTS ................. ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory