Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Go To Hell & Burn To Ashes Dabota Tells People Intending To Talk Down On Pels - dabota @dabotalawson

Dabota said he is one of her very close friends and she has named him the ‘untouchable’. What she wrote below…

This young man right here is a friend who has become family . Leave him for me . I love him dearly and nothing anyone can say will change that . Not even if he offends me . There are a few people in my life who I describe as " untouchable " and he is one of them .please keep your stupid unsolicited advise and opinions away from me . Truth is I will tell him what you said, so don't bother . I don't have many friends, the few I have don't mess with them . I love @pelsinternational if you don't like it ........ GO TO HELL AND BURN TO ASHES !!!!! #realfriends #brotherandsister #brotherfromanothermother #riverspeople #kingOfBeauty #QueenOfQueens #SomeofyoucantCountOneGoodPersonInYourLife #jealouscat
 
 
WRITE......... #jaiyeorie, We Love to know U GIVE US TIPS GIST, GOSSIP COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments