Wednesday 31 May 2017

Matheba & Somizi ‘Make Peace’ After AKA Babymama Scandal


 

Matheba and Somizi were besties before fans noticed that they had stopped attending at events hand in hand and had stopped talking to each other. 
 Somizi revealed that Bonang unfollowed him on Twitter and Instagram.
“The last time I had spoken to this person she was in Mauritius the night before telling me how much she misses me and then the next thing dololo,” he said on his reality show ‘Living the Dream with Somizi’.Somizi said she cut off their relationship because of the AKA x DJ Zinhle scandal; Bonang thought it was Somizi who told Zinhle of her relationship with baby daddy AKA.
 
Somizi denied this.
“One thing I know for sure, we will never go back to what we were before. I am the type where if trust is gone, like wrinkled paper, you will never iron me back. I will be civil but you will never have my private space again… I loved that girl and still do. She was my Lebo Mathosa and for her to shut me out like that really hurt me,” he said during an interview on ‘Real Talk With Anele’.
 
At #SAMA23, Matheba danced as Somizi sang a local tuneshe reportedly later went on to call him ‘the highlight of the night.

 
 
WHAT DO YOU THINK............ WRITE......... GIVE US TIPS GIST, GOSSIP COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home