Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Laura Ikeji's husband, Ogbonnaya Kanu debunks remours that he was ever married prior



Laura Ikeji's husband
Laura Ikeji, the younger sister of celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji's husband, Ogbonnaya Kanu has shut reports that he was once married to Hannah Turay with whom he had two kids with.
The ex-footballer said he was allegedly married but he just had two children from the British woman and that they have a cordial relationship

He wrote:

Laura Ikeji's husband


 “People,I just want to let you all know that I was not married prior to my marriage to Laura I’m happy to be married to Laura my wife. I have two lovely kids but was not married. I’m cordial with the mother of my two wonderful children but we were not together when I met my wife Laura is my only wife and I love her God bless you all.”


 
WHAT DO YOU THINK............ WRITE......... GIVE US TIPS GIST, GOSSIP COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory