Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

⭐I wanna eat my own Pussy coz I’m so Fuckin PROUD of myself right now - Huddah Monroe

Former Kenyan BBA housemate , Huddah Monroe travelled to the U.S to undergo a cosmetic surgery.According to Ghafla, Huddah paid a visit to  Dr. Eugene Kim and Dr. David Kim’s plastic surgery hospital to have one of her implants replaced.
 
Huddah talked about her *privates* and how she is so proud of herself that she wants to eat her own vagina.
‘I wanna eat my own Pussy coz I’m so Fuckin PROUD of myself right now……. Work in Progresssss!!!!! #STARGAL️️ #MajorAfricanSauce #mistressofalltrades,’ Huddah wrote.

 
 
Huddah also praised her feet, revealing that her ex-boyfriends told her they were smooth like silk and tasted like honey.
‘I’m totally obsessed with my feet. All my Exs used to say they taste like honey & smooth as silk #MajorAfricanSauce’

GIVE US TIPS GIST, GOSSIP COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments