Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Danku Doen To Boxers Over Messy Controversial Debt And Prostitution Scandal

The battle between  Danku and his former artiste, Rayce is hotter.
 

Rayce, quit Danku’s management company for a new label, Jebon Records.
DMs between Danku and the boss of Jebon records were leaked online, Danku accusing Rayce of impregnating a certain call girl and the boss of Jebon Records returning the favour.
Well, yesterday the beef took another turn.





Writing to his Instagram page, Danku stripped to his underpants to issue out a warning to both Rayce and Jebon Records. He also revealed that he welcomed his first child, a baby girl, this morning but couldn’t share her picture online because of the ‘evil fake news going around about him.’

Some Bastards In The Industry I Helped Build With 16 Hard Working Years Of My Life Have Decided To Destroy My Image And My Precious Family Name. They Have Caused Me Pain Because I Helped Make Them And Their Selfish Ungrateful Asses Have Made Allegations Upon Allegations About Me And My Brands Over The Years.


I will use this medium to address Rayce and Jebon Records: before Jebon came in i took you in as my own and let you use my MSN platform because i pitied you on the grounds that you looked for me for almost a year i still have the dead Nike shoes i took off your feet before funding your wardrobe i know you havent forgotten it was last year its still in my house. You owe me money, i never collected my percentage from your small shows and you still have a contract we both signed. You owe me money please pay up you have my account number.




GIVE US TIPS GIST, GOSSIP COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory