Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Alaafin of Oyo's last Olori build house for her mum (photos)


Olori Ola Adeyemi, youngest wife of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi just built a bungalow for her mom. Olori Ola shared the photos on her Instagram page with the caption:
Mummy..... I have always promise to make you happy no matter what... U built a life for me and I build a house for you mum... You went through a lot to gave birth to me... I spent 11months inside ur womb before you gave birth to me...
 I have always prayed to Almighty Allah to grant you longlife to eat d fruit of ur labour... I have always promise to make you proud and happy momma...Now, it is a dream that came to reality... And I thank my Husband HRM OBA LAMIDI OLAYIWOLA ADEYEMI III for been a pillar of support... You are 1 in a Million 😘😘😘#1ofmy2017goalsfulfiled#. #makingmommaproud#
Congratulations Queen Ola and Momma. More pics below:







GIVE US TIPS GIST, GOSSIP COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory