Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Nigeria : Tonto and Olakunle are pulling a break up stunt from this (in October 2016) to this in (Feb 2017) ...... @tontolet @bigchurchaven


 


Tonto and Olakunle are pulling a break up stunt .......

In October 2016, Tonto Dikeh took to her instagram page to praise and pray for her husband when he bought her a new car, talking about how deeply she loved him, But just four months later she's talking about her marriage being based on lies, deceit, scam, filled with pain and she had to treat so many STDs.
 
  Tonto revealed so many gory details about what she's been through and that she even had to make several trips to the doctors to treat sexually transmitted diseases..






My love, they can laugh. As long as I didn’t come out in a body bag, I’m ok, no one knows how many STD’s I have treated or pain I know in marriage…if laughter is all they have then karma that bit me awaits them all. Thanks for your love. Yes, no marriage is perfect but mine was based on Gross lies/Deceit, Scam & many more Darkness.. I loved the man no one begged me to, I take all the blame!!”



WE READ YOU ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments