Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

@Maybelline Announces 1st-Ever Male Ambassador, Manny Gutierrez



Manny Gutierrez is  the first male ambassador for the cosmetics giant to star in the company’s Big Shot Mascara campaign and looking every inch the part with his epic lashes. Gutierrez follows James Charles, 17-year-old boy who made waves late last year for becoming the very first male CoverGirl.



Gutierrez’s interest in makeup goes all the way back to childhood. “I wanted to play with eyeliner and makeup while other boys were playing with G.I. Joes,” Manny told Marie Claire. “So it was kind of tough for me because I didn’t really understand why I wanted to play with the ‘girl’ things rather than the ‘boy’ things.”


Manny MUA said “I was in pre-med, which was such a different route for me. “I was so interested in makeup but I got such pressure to follow what my family and friends wanted me to do.” And look at him now! As he put it, “I would say just continue to follow your dreams, that’s my biggest thing.”


THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade ... Thx

Post a Comment

0 Comments