This is the head of your page. Example HTML page This is the body of your page. Jaiyeorie .. GIST FOR YOU I am. Impact . Influence. Infotainment: I cannot leave home without my sunglasses and lip gloss. Ebube Nwagbo @poshEB

Sunday 15 January 2017

I cannot leave home without my sunglasses and lip gloss. Ebube Nwagbo @poshEB



 Ebube Nwagbo, is  a stylish woman and has profilic acting career. In a recent interview with Tofarati Ige for Punch, 
Chetanna star talks about her fashion and style she said: ”I love to look good and comfortable in whatever I wear. I remember while growing up, my parents made sure I always stood out; I guess they inculcated that habit in me. ebube-nwagbo-comfort-and-confidence-are-necessary-in-expressing-ones-style-1


Comfort and confidence are necessary in expressing one’s style. I cannot leave home without my sunglasses and lip gloss. I don’t like to harmonise my outfits and accessories. Instead, I like to play with colours without going overboard with them.” 

About Acting, Her Nollywood Journey and Scandals, Ebube Nwagbo said: ”Acting wasn’t my dream career. However, my teachers in school always wanted me to participate in plays and carols. I was that little girl who always represented the school at social events. It was not something I wanted, and I was not always eager to do it.” ”My Nollywood journey began in 2003 during my Industrial Training year at the polytechnic. I didn’t want a white-collar job, so I decided to attend a movie audition for the fun of it and not because I wanted to become a household name. When I got to the audition venue, the producers of the movie wanted a new face to play the female lead role. They saw something in me that I didn’t see, and they insisted that I play the role even though I wasn’t ready for it since I was just there to pass time. Somehow, they made me believe in myself and the rest is history. The ‘Amaco brothers’ were the ones who gave me my first big opportunity in Nollywood. They believed in me even though I was naive and new in the game. They gave me the chance to prove myself to the world. Ifeanyi Azodo was the director of the movie, and I acted alongside Pete Edochie, Jim Iyke and a host of other stars I used to watch on television then.”



 ”Alot of hurtful and untrue things have been said about me in the media, but I have refused to dwell on them. Some of these comments hurt because more often than not, people believe these false stories. However, I have learnt not to let the stories weigh me down because they never define who I am. It is the price I have to pay for being in the limelight.”  



THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade ... Thx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home