Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Lami Phillips does not believe in leaving her kids with Nannies till can speak




In a recent Instagram post,  Lami Phillips,who has two beautiful daughters, a ten year old and a newborn, shared on how she juggles career and motherhood by sharing this message.
“If we have a day meeting.. my able assistant #sunshine is with me.. like @diyolakingsleyjames said “buy one get one free”. Unless it’s an environment not conducive for her or late at night.. ( in which case my sis babysits ) we are together . She’s with me in my office , meetings 🙂.. I did the same with #bestie . My thinking is .. till a child can speak for himself/ herself.. I don’t leave them with nannies.. no matter how gangsta the background check.. someone I trust will also be there .. God help us mums. It’s not easy.. both parents working and the environment we find ourselves in.. but I can’t shout! My Aunty will say” ” had I known” is a brother to Mr Late” 😂😂. Don’t make moves you will regret. No job or project is that important “

THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade ... Thx

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory