Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I didn’t love my body. Because no one was choosing me - Gabrielle Union

 
Gabrielle Union was photographed for U.S. Harper Bazaar speaks on being a Black woman in Hollywood .

The Being Mary Jane actress stunned in a  sparkly $1,775.00 Galvan, ‘Moonlight’ sequin dress.
Gabrielle Union For Harper's Bazaar
Source: James Ryang / Harper’s Bazaar
 Gabrielle is wearing a $1,315.00 Paule Ka gown, $745.00 Manolo Blahnik ‘Tres’ sandal in beige suede. She’s wearing $485.00 Jennifer Fisher ‘Orb’ drop earrings.
Gabrielle said
“I didn’t love my skin color, I didn’t love my lips. I didn’t love my nose, I didn’t love my hair. I didn’t love anything. I didn’t love my body. Because no one was choosing me – my self-esteem was determined by somebody choosing me.”



You can read the entire interview, here.


What do you think? ... spill tea gently Easy on Shade ... Thx

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory