Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Omotola in Lawyer Wig On Set of New Film #AlterEgothemovie.... @Realomosexy

omo
Photo Credit – Chigozie Onoh


Omotola is obviously working on a new movie #AlterEgothemovie, one to watch out for.

Happy sunday... #AlterEgothemovie 🌎

When it's time to have that talk... #Alteregothemovie ☔️🌀 photocred has been :- @chigozieonoh 👌

Made up and ready to go... You like? Or nah... #luxuryaddict
Happening right now... Catch that man... #AlterEgothemovie #movieoftheyear
Who took her man? #alteregothemovie
Happy new month ...
So I'm doing a shock project friends! I always strive to do projects that Move the narative forward at different stages. Mortal inheritance, Blood sisters, ije... We're on to another one fam... However, with this project you will either Love me more or outrightly begin Hate me... I'm doing something I've never done, I'm ... to be continued... #phew #AlterEgothemovie #changingthenarrative
She wrote on her Instagram page,
So I’m doing a shock project friends! I always strive to do projects that Move the narative forward at different stages. Mortal inheritance, Blood sisters, ije… We’re on to another one fam… However, with this project you will either Love me more or outrightly begin Hate me… I’m doing something I’ve never done, I’m ..

Post a Comment

0 Comments