Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Nick Cannon Reveals His Major At Howard University

             photo nickhow1_zpsvqchkhki.png
 Nick Cannon announced he would be enrolling in Howard University and posted a picture of himself in front of a  Howard University sign.
 photo nickhow2_zpsgpumbjhr.png

The “America’s Got Talent” host is  told Entertainment Tonight attending college was something he always wanted to do, so he’s doing it.
“It's something I've always wanted to do, and I truly feel like it's the next stage in my life,” he said. “Entertainment is outstanding but I truly want to utilize my voice, I want to be a part of the community, and I'm always encouraging young people and being an advocate for education, so I need to make sure I get mine first.”

What is Nick going to major in? “Strategic legal and management communications,” he revealed.
“I felt like I was already into the communications field in doing [show business] for a couple decades,” he said. “Why not get behind it? [I want to] understand the legal aspects of it, and the strategic management part so I can continue to build my empire.”


Photos: Nick's IG

Post a Comment

0 Comments