Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Dakore Takes LA @theRealDakore

#Rockingout #LAnights🎶💃🏽💃🏽#Savoyclub #Afrolicious #Happyspirit #Lovinglife❤️#AllthewayUP

The "Isoken" actress  in a chat with Pulse TV said
"LA is my favourite city in the world without a doubt" Dakore revealed.
"I lived there for about 6 months. I went there for an award show in 2006 and after it I didn't want to come back. It was beautiful - sunshine, the beach palm trees, the lifestyle, it was beautiful." she added.So it's no surprise that for summer,she was there.We see the Ekeindes, Reze Bona,Izadora
 
 
 
More pics from last night with some of my favorite people who are now family...#AfrobeatQueen @izsadore ❤️ ❤️@byronbr1(notinpic)@HattieRichardson💃🏽💃🏽@Redemption 🎶🎶😍 #LAFam #LAnights
#Lastbutnotleast #lookwhoelseisinLA @realomosexy @captainmatthew @rezebonna @izsadore @redemption @Adebamiro #Beautifulpeople #rockon #LAnights

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory