Angelic .... Shade Okoya Stunning On Cover Of Vanguard Allure

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Angelic .... Shade Okoya Stunning On Cover Of Vanguard Allure



 Shade Okoya speaks on the new innovations at Eleganza, and her life with her billionaire husband, Chief Razak Okoya. Shade Okoya1
 Managing Director of Eleganza Industrial City, Shade Okoya, looks exquisite for Vanguard Allure’s latest issue.
Excerpts from her Interview with Vanguard Allure below:
On her favourite perfume and go to beauty secret, she said:
”I travel a lot and I love good designers that put details into their finishing. I wear everything good and I love it when people ask what brand name I’m wearing. There are so many good designers. I just can’t start mentioning names.”Shade Okoya Shade Okoya Vanguard
Shade-Okoya-Vanguard-Allure-OnoBello
Photography: TY Bello

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});